Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pictures

Wow..It's been 2 weeks since I update my blog..
Hehe..sorry was kinda busy with assignments and stuffs and was back to Malaysia for 6 days.
Sorry to those that I could not inform as it was a last minute thing and an emergency.
Don't ask me what was the emergency..
Here are the pictures of my birthday dinner as I promised to post it up.






Hm..since like I did not take much of the pictures during the dinner..
Oh well. Maybe I should list down who attended it.
Mike, Kai Zhen, Wai Onn, Ken, Alwin, Julia, CJ, Sok Teng and Valerie
Thanks to them for celebrating my birthday.
And after my birthday dinner I went back and surprisingly friends from Malaysia had a conference call with me.
Those are : Janice, Li Wei, Pek Li, Yew Wey and Winnie...
I guess that is all if I did not remember wrongly.
Thanks..
That is all..
Will update it again.
Peace

4 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

hmph...
u din mention tat i bought u a very nice cake... =p
bluek

Vicious said...

oh..haha...sorry
nvm nvm...
mention here can ed..
thanks for your cake =)

-cs- said...

whoops, happy belated birthday...

qooki said...

you din mention that i got sms you and remember to send my present XD