Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm in Adelaide!

At Handroff in South Australia.In one of the German restaurant. The food looks nice isn't it?
We finished all that with just the three of us (Charlotte, Quebe and me)
Quebe asked me why is the dog staring at those sheep. And I answered her it is to guide the sheep. Then we got this idea of taking pictures with the dog and stare at those sheep together.
Was wondering where is the body.
Trying to find out whether the body is underneath those sand..
Ok..I know I look retarded in this picture..

At Glenelg in South Australia.
It's so damn windy till it can blow me away. (that is Charlotte beside me)
Suppose to pull me from that but it seems like shes pushing me. (that is Quebe trying to pull/push me)
Some one is dead!!..guess who?
It's me!!!
Yay..One nice cup of Hot-Choc just revived me!!Having a choc fondue.
Waiting for tram to go back and I got smashed by both of them to the board.
Will update more next time.
Anyway to all my friends and families..I'm doing fine in Adelaide...Just that it is so damn cold.
Especially the winds..Non stop blowing!!
Take care guys and girls.
Peace

2 comments:

Jöey™ said...

glad to see ure good in adelaide...i will work hard to go there one day too....wakakaka...take good care and wear more cloth lar...^^

Jan said...

a whole plate of huge sausages??? wow...i like it!!