Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's been awhile

Finally, my exams is over.
Yesterday was my last paper and right after my paper, I have lots of different kind of feelings on that day.
1st - Relief
2nd - Happy
3rd - Excited
4th - Shock
5th - Sad
Right after the exam, from Relief to Happy to Excited to Shock and finally to Sad
Relief that I finished my exam,
Happy that I got to meet up with some old friends,
Excited cuz went out with lamers in the afternoon and
Went CC that night(it's been awhile since I go cc)
Shock to receive a message,
Sad to hear that.
Anyway that was yesterday.
Exciting life is still waiting for me ahead.
I have erm.. 10 more days to be in Malaysia.
After that I would be leaving to Australia to further my studies.
I'm gonna make full use of this 10 days and enjoy to the max with my families, friends, lamers, and emos.
Peace

5 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

pai guattttttttttttttt

Vicious said...

what the...i thought who left me comment and what kind of comment...
dim zhi...
lolz

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

=.=
now mm shun la...
hmph

Jöey™ said...

nana...ure heading to aussie in 10 days time...all the best to u in ur studies...take care and enjoy to the most...appreciate every single moment u have with ur families, friends, lamers and emos... =)

Vicious said...

karena: wahahaha...atleast say something mar...just call not even my name nia...

joey: yea...i will enjoy XD and thanks...hehe