Monday, September 14, 2009

May - Sept

4 Months- the blogger has disappeared
4 Months- the blogger has been through many things
4 Months- he made new friends
4 Months- he lost some friends
4 Months- he was studying hard
4 Months- he was playing even harder
4 Months- he finally graduated

And after the 4 months, the blogger is finally back to blog about his life....

So, I've been fooling around and enjoying throughout my whole uni life. It was great and I really appreciate all my friends that have been helping me..supporting me..screwing around with me..getting drunk with me..and stuffs. After a year of studying in Australia, I've learnt a lot of things about working?studying?friendship? basically its all about life.

After 4 months, I suppose there is lesser and lesser people trying to go though my blog since I've not been updating it for so long. Anyway I'm back in Malaysia and currently working and yes feel free to call me out for a cup of coffee or a mug of beer =)

Well..I'll just try to shorten on what I did and where I've been in the past 4 months..
- screwing around and getting drunk with my bunch of crazy friends (Jason, Mike, Randy, Ken, J, Karena, Erina, HanTsing, Cindy, Jillian, Yuna, Yang Yow, Allan and a few more).
- Getting fucking drunk with few crazy drinker in Kbox and GreenLabel (Mickey and Joon? its that all?)
-Studying for exams, doing assignments (these are the least I did in my life in Adelaide)
-Played more than studying..oh well..
-After the exams, went to Gold Coast with Karena and later on joined by Erina and HanTsing and later on get to know Rachel =)
-Chyn and Cath came over to Adelaide.
-Karena's parents came over to Adelaide.
-Went to Sydney
-Then went to Melbourne
-Finally my Convo
-Chill around and had my sort of farewell with my friends in Reds.
-Flew to Perth to crash into Claire's place
-Celebrated my b'day there
-Came back and rested for 2 weeks
-Started my work

And now I'm currently waiting for my friends from Adelaide to come back KL for holidays. Been looking forward to this day.
I start to miss Adelaide and all my friends there.
Oh well...my trial of life has just ended and my real life as just begun.

Cheers Everyone.
Good luck to all my friends that is still studying.
All da Best to all my friends that is looking for job or already found one.

Take Care
Peace~

No comments: