Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September Babies?

19th September - Kinz' Bday



19th September - Mickey's Bday

28th September - Claire's Bday



29th September - Karena Fung' Bday


Had a session with my emo friends once again on the 19th of September to celebrate Kinz' bday while my other friends celebrating Mickey's bday in Green Label Adelaide...

It was one hell of a night as one of our joker is drunk and once again he is nominated as the joker of the year.

Seriously I tell you all that this Joker is really good as he always got nominated as the best joker every year since the day we get to know him.

Now we present the Joker of The Year 2009!!!
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

Peng Sang~~~!!!!!!

I suppose you all could figure out why is he holding a yellow plastic bag right? Its Magic time~

Peng Sang: Ladies and Gentlemen, now I'm gonna show you all a trick~~
All of us : Wow...what trick is that? faster show it to us!!
Peng Sang: I'm gonna show you how to fill this yellow bag within a minute using my mouth~~
All of us : Bullshit you are lying..there is no way you can fill it up within a minute~~
Peng Sang: It's show time~~~

All of us were amazed by his trick as he really filled it up within a minute~~
But HOW~~!!??
He vomited whatever Shit he had since morning~~
EW~~~~~

Couldn't stand his humorous way of talking and walking and doings.
So have to send him back before everyone laugh their ass off..
Started my engine...
Put into reverse gear..
Look to the back.
BUEKKKK!!!!!!

I was wondering what the hack is that?
Look beside me..
Peng Sang the joker is vomiting again...lol

okok...I shall stop teasing him before he come for me...=P
Anyway it was a great night...Hope you enjoyed it Kinz...

That is all..
Peace

3 comments:

chyn said...

the conversation is funny dowh. XD

Unknown said...

Did ps really said all of those? I just heard what he say when he holding the yellow plastic bag. Well, can't stand his lameness. Have to ignore him completely. haha...

Vicious said...

hahahaha..he didn't...i think of those dialogues myself..