Sunday, June 22, 2008

7 in the morning


Russia won Netherlands with 3 - 1 score.
Watched the match with kinz, hola, and chyn in chyn's house.
You all sure wondering, "oi, exam in 2 more days..no need study ar?"
I guess after Jade read this post, she will be like "wth"..study lar!!
Reached home around 5 something, tired but not sleepy.
Hungry but don't feel like cooking.
So open up my Advertising notes try to study.
Surprisingly I didn't fall asleep.
And suddenly I look out the window and the sky getting brighter and brighter.
OMG its 7 am. But I still can't sleep.
Sigh, my time in my life is going upside down.
Night is my life time and morning is my sleep time?
But it seems that I already been awake for like erm?
18 hours? around that I suppose.
But still don't feel like sleeping.
Oh yea! someone's message surprised me..
Shes back in Malaysia.
I though she went missing the past few days. KKK(Ketawa Keluar Kuat)
Exam is just 2 days away.
Cool?Stress?Scared?Tension?Gan Jong?Happy?Excited?
I wonder.
Peace

8 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

pai guat...
im emo...
mayb u can cheer me up once u read tis?
i wana find place to stay since u r moving into my unit...
:)

qooki said...

Woohoo

ITALY and SPAIN tonite

Jade W. said...

*sigh* i mou ngan see you edi, no voice said u edi lar.just 3 days before exam......

Vicious said...

karena: easy..then you stay back at the original unit and i find a new one..
lolz
chyn: i wonder who will win..
jade: hahaha..cool right?

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

hmm...
not sure yet...
let see how it goes later...
hehe...
: )
wish me luck tomolo

winnie said...

u really need me and Jade to scold u kao kao.Exam coming soon and yet u keep going out.o.O

Unknown said...

winnie and jade, i join the 2 of u. stupid alex, really what the fark.. lol..

qooki said...

tat's why he dont know how to do the exam today ==