Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy!!!!!


It's too late to apologize.
(write for fun)
Anyway was busy the whole damn week doing my stupid assignments.
Finally found one empty slot(time) for me to update my blog.
YAY! finished 2 assignments and there is 2 more to go. DAMN!
Oh well, luckily throughout the whole week there is still few friends of mine
willingly accompany me out to chill but is actually do assignments.
most of the time there is 2 person doing assignments and there is another 2 companion just to accompany us. But lately there is another join in the group Guess!!??
That would be all for now until the next 2 assignments being completed.
Peace

3 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

argh...
no one teman me to chill here...
faster fly over...

Vicious said...

lolz....you got so many friends over there..
later i fly over there i wont chill ed..i want to be hot
muahaha

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

sei yer...
hottie tang**
phew phitt