Saturday, May 31, 2008

TGIF?

I guess everyone knows what TGIF stands for right?
If not, it means (Thank God Is Friday)
Went for a talk by Yasmin Ahmad.
Shes good and she is dam freaking funny.
For those who don't know who is she, go google and search for it.
After the talk, went to SS2 Wong Kok yum cha with a Richard Low.
Talk crap a lot(as usual, Lame).
Suddenly got a message from Kinz asking whether to go Poppy or not?
Wanted to go club since last week, and after the message from Kinz, another message from Wey asking me whether want to go Scarlet or not.
In the end Wey and Yang joined us to Poppy.
Before going to Poppy, was chatting with someone.
Before she left to her friend's house, I got this message from her.
I'm surprised that she said something out.
Well ofcoz I'm glad to hear that. Hehe.
Ok, Poppy on Friday sucks.
Still prefer it to be on Saturday.
Went back around 2.45 and reach home around 3.
And again I chatted with her for awhile and also Winnie and Jade.
And again she said it.
=)
Ok, gtg take a shower and sleep ed.
Peace

No comments: