Sunday, May 25, 2008

the END of World War 3


Finally all my assignments are handed in.
Thank god I manage to complete all in time.
Right after my last assignment, Winnie called and ask me to go Maison.
Surprisingly I rejected them and I went to shisha instead.
Went to a new place and the shisha there is nice.
First night we ordered "sugus" grape flavour.
Second night we ordered "bubble Yum"(the chewing gum)watermelon flavour.
Both the flavour seems so sweet and yes I can tell you that you can really taste the sweetness in it.
The charcoal there is so freaking big.
Here are some pictures taken during the outing.




Peace

6 comments:

Jade W. said...

shisha king...dont shisha too much lar..not good for health one... *laughhhs*

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

hmm..
Qoo's face so lanc..
feel like want to whack her..
lolx

Vicious said...

jade: don't smoke so much lar..not good for health also
karena: haha..yea lar..
qoo and tian also so lanc!
=P

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

=.=
where got...
: ) >>> u c i smile so cute...
where got lanc... (^.^)

qooki said...

i'm not lanc at all

Vicious said...

both of you so fake lar..haha