Monday, May 26, 2008

Someone!

This post is specially for the someone.
She complained that I didn't mention her in my blog at all.
So here it is, whole post just for you.
See how good am I? other people don't be jealous ok?
She is one of my friend, and promised to marry me if she can win up to 50k in facebook texas poker.
Which I think is quite impossible oh well.
Haha.
Ok. Her name is Claire and I will post a few pictures of her later on.

Always sleep late (study kononnya)
Nah just joking lar. She is actually really studying.
Likes to download all the old emo songs which will eventually make herself emo after listening to it.
Sometimes even send to me trying to make me emo as well.
Well, can say as a caring person as well, EAT A LOT!!
hahaha(Claire, don't kill me after you read this blog)
Always complain fat and ass big big but still eat=P
And she has this nerdy specs which I found it quite nerdy when she wears it.
So most of the time if she webcam me she wont wear it. Scare I say her looks nerdy =P

Don't know what else to write ed...

Peace!

No comments: