Thursday, May 29, 2008

One Shitty Day!!

Yesterday was suppose to be one fine day for me to go Cheras to look for Richard Low.
Woke up quite late and asked Richard for lunch.
He asked me to go Cheras, not the first time, so finally I decided to go.
The shitty part starts here.
I left my house around 1.45 and guess what time I reach his house? 3 something
Omg. First time drive until so damn dulan.
At first freaking jam on the Jalan Kuching.( stupid bus broke down and blocked 2 of the 3 lanes)
Stuck there for at least half an hour.
Fine, after that no more jam and reach Dataran Merdeka.
F***! jam again so I decided to turn down to Bukit Bintang and link to Cheras.
Guess I didn't use that way for sometime and all the way changed.
I'm lost? not, I made a U-turn and go back Loke Yew road.
so finally get to reach his house.
He brought me to eat Pan Mee(nice food) then go 24 hours Old Town yum cha until 5.
Went back. Was hoping to chat with someone.
Guess yesterday wasn't my day. She was too busy to chat.
Oh well, so I decided to sleep early and the shit happens(the post before this)
Oh Gosh.
Peace

2 comments:

Claire said...

oh?? wanted to chat with someone?? hahhaa..she's busy?? guess she's being hardworking..and too focus on her studies.. so.. u cannot be angry with her wor.. have to forgive her wor.. hahaha... but now bad what.. u get to chat with her today! hahaha

Vicious said...

I'm very angry with those drivers in KL. Make me so dulan of driving that day. haha luckily I get to chat with her today or else dont know cannot sleep for how many days again..haha