Monday, October 27, 2008

Another day

Yes, indeed another day for me to stay awake.
It's almost 5 and I'm still awake cuz wanna finish up the assignment I left few days back.
But ended up doing a bit and spent most of my time reading back my older post.
It's been half a year or more since I started this blog.
Oh well, notice quite some thing has changed and yea.
One thing did changed quite frequently, which is my hair style.
Haha..just went for another hair cut not long ago and this time it's so damn freaking short!!
Don't ask me why because I myself also don't know why.
Feel so tired~
Past 1 week was like so crazy for me.
Stayed awake till late night or should I say morning? during weekdays.
As you all can see I slept at 9.30 on Thursday night which is Friday morning.
Then~ went to KBox(karaoke) at night and got myself drunk.
Yea you all din see wrongly, I'm DRUNK!
Whatever it is..Woke up on Saturday afternoon with a hangover.
That's not all, I went to club on Saturday night until Sunday morning 7 am.
Cool? Crazy? Insane?
Whatever it is..and Sunday night~Time to do assignment and now it's Monday 5 am.
Thats my life in Adelaide...
Luckily my parents is not reading this or else I'm so dead..
Haha
Peace =)

4 comments:

qooki said...

and you're still chatting with me now. swt

qooker

wahahahahhahaaa

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

=.=
i dont reali agree on wut u has been doin lately...
i have got nth much to say...
think urself..
if u think u r right..keep goin on...no one can stop u from that...
peace

Vicious said...

qooker: yaya..haha you so funny lar that night..=P

karena: hm..i know its not right but hm..guess it is the way i usually do stuffs and release some stress =)

qooki said...

don't over la ==