Tuesday, October 28, 2008

emonesskills

Sigh.
What a sudden emo.
Just finish telling J that I'm emo for no reason.
So I went out to do something (Friends should know what I did but dont say it out here please)
Suddenly a friend asked me whether I finished my assignment ed or not.
Pooff~~Something came into my mind..
I FORGOTTEN TO SUBMIT MY ASSIGNMENT WHICH I DID UNTIL 9.30 AM ON THURSDAY NIGHT!!!
FUCK!!
late submission...
Even more emo now..
What the FUCK is wrong with me?
ALEX TANG is so STUPID!!
sigh~~~~
not "peace" at all =(

2 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

shud submit right after u done...
wut for waiting?
early or late oso u need to submit 1..dont tell me u gonna double check those...u dun do that k?
anyway..wut happened is already happen...take it as a lesson...
can *peace* still...
it is depends on how u think n decide.


peace

Vicious said...

=\
why you more gek dong than me?
anyway i was really wanted to check again