Friday, October 24, 2008

Sucky Feeling

Guess what?
Its 8 FREAKING AM
everyone is asleep and I'm still doing this FREAKING ASSIGNMENT!!
Who asked me to start it so late?
Everyone been starting assignment so early and I'm still partying at that time
Now its my turn to suffer.
Oh well. This is called "FAN JIN"
or you could say it Ass Itchy
I know people might think "Dai SEI"
and stuffs..
But yea I know..
What to do?
This is my way of doing stuffs (LAST MINUTE!)
Ok..I think I'm a bit cuckoo ed.
Guess I better head to bed soon or else there will be a dead corpse walking around Adelaide.
Peace?? I not sure myself

4 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

=.=
since adelaide got no panda...
u can go their zoo become a panda

Vicious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicious said...

I have reached the level of becoming a corpse..
no more panda
X.X

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

panda cuter