Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Road Trip During Hols..

Day 1 (Barossa Valley)
Those 2 White and Red Camry is the car that we rented.
There are 9 of us on the first day and 10 of us on the second day.


First destination would be Whispering Wall.
Ok let me tell you the story of this Whispering Wall.
Is actually a dam built in forgotten what year and it is considered as one of the first dam built in Adelaide (I think) and why is it called the Whispering Wall is because when two person is standing at each end of the Dam and when they whisper to each other, they could hear what the other person whisper.
It does work because I tried it.

The second destination would be the Big Rocky Horse.
There are many peacock and animals at this place and the peacock in the picture above is what captured our attention when he or she open her so called feathers?
The reason that the destination is called Big Rocky Horse is because there is this gigantic Rocking Horse but I managed to ride on the small one and take picture.
The big horse is right behind me but I don't have the picture with me now.

I'm so stone when i saw three of them doing Tai Chi because it is too cold for them to stand still
LoL..

This is the last destination and it is called the Bethany. But this is not the real Bethany because the purpose of us going there is to see sun set and we couldn't find a nice spot. So I just use my sense and drive up to a hill and see. The view is not bad as we can see almost the whole valley with the egg yolk(sun) above it.

Day 2 (Yorke Peninsula and Henley Beach)

These are the King Fishers (I think) and there are 5 or 6 of em.
Their size is gigantic and all of us are afraid to go near them.
This is a group picture taken in some beaches in Yorke Peninsula.
The reason of us having the 10th person is that Sok Teng only join us on the 2nd day of the trip.
There are more pictures taken on Henley Beach but unfortunately I don't have it with me.
That is all for my road trip.! =)
Peace

2 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

Whispering Wall ...i wana play wit this wall as well

Vicious said...

next time we go together ler...
sigh...