Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Presents from KL

So sorry for a late post on the presents from KL.
Firstly, I would like to say million thanks to all of you who sent me the present from KL to Adelaide.
Really appreciate it and luv the presents to da max.
Here are the presents that they sent over.A Nike shirt (Just did it [MYSELF??])
A group photo and the whole album of pictures we took when I'm still in KL
Special thanks to Winnie, Yew Wey, Li-Wei for the key chain specially imported from Pulau Pangkor.=)
And finally, one long hair by don't know who.
I have no idea.
Haha anyway..Thanks again!!
Oh ya, and one Louis Vuitton wallet which I haven't take a picture of it.
Peace

6 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

hmph....
i assume u dun like it..
giv it to me then

Vicious said...

not dont like...is because once i get it ed then i straight away use ed...dont have the chance to take picture

Jade W. said...

err..i think the hair is mine.hahahaa!

Jan said...

Jade, u no longer have the long hair now...lolz

Vicious said...

to jade: haha you sure or not? too bad I threw it away already or else i can bring it back to do a DNA test

to jan: indeed, there goes her long hair..haha

Jade W. said...

ishh..my short hair not nice meh ?